A total of 16.49 lakh students will appear for the Gujarat Board Class 10 and Class 12 exams this year. The board will conduct examinations at 1,763 centers which include 5,541 buildings and 56,633 classrooms.
According to the GSEB date sheet 2023, the Class 10 exam will be held in a single shift from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM while the Class 12 exam will be held in two shifts i.e., the morning shift from 10:30 AM to 1:45 PM, and the afternoon shift from 3:00 PM to 6:15 PM.
The Gujarat Board Class 10 exam 2023 will commence with First Language i.e., Gujarati/Hindi/English/Marathi/Sindhi/Urdu/Odia/Tamil/Telugu, and the GSEB HSC exam will commence with Sahkar Panchayat and Namanam muḷa tatvo in the first shift and the second shift respectively for General stream. The GSEB Class 12th exam for the Science stream will start with Physics.
For these examinations, the students will appear for 100 marks paper. Students can check the exam day instructions below before appearing for the exams beginning today.
Gujarat Board 2023 Exam Day Instructions
1. All the students must note that admit card is important to get entry into the examination hall. Any student who fails to bring the hall ticket may face difficulties at the last moment.
2. Electronic gadgets and devices are not allowed at the examination centre therefore no student should carry such items while going for the exam.
3. Students must reach the examination centre at least half an hour before the start of the exam. This will help them avoid delays and rush at the last minute.
4. All the students who are going to appear for the examinations must be in there respective school uniforms.
5. Following COVID-19 guidelines is a must for all the students at the examination centre.